Four Hill Farms, Inc. established in 2003, is a fourth generation family farm operated by brothers Jacob and Nathan Thompson and their families. The farm, located just east of Barnesville, MN, was originally established in 1907 by Jacob and Nathan's great-grandfather, Henry Thompson. Jacob and Nathan's grandfather, Arvid, eventually took over the farm and then their late father, David, began operating it after his retirement. The first head of commercial cattle were purchased in 1975. Four Hill Farms, Inc. began the transition to raising registered animals and the first registered Angus cows were purchased in 2008 from the Tokach Angus Ranch in western North Dakota. Since then, the registered herd has really taken off and currently calve out over 225 cows.